Now With Two Days a Week to Choose From!
Train on an individual basis! All skill levels are welcome. Our class is designed in an ongoing format to build upon your skill level and goals as a performer. Various styles are taught concurrently; on a given night you may be working on unarmed combat while others are working on longsword, another group on knife, or a pair working on choreography for a project!
NYCSS is currently holding class on Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 7 to 9 pm in Manhattan.
Class is open to all skill and experience levels, so don’t worry if you haven’t worked with us before!
Enrollment in our weekly class is now done on a monthly basis. Here’s what that means for you:
– All students will commit to train for that entire month.
– Class will be 2 hours on a weekday evening in Manhattan.
– Students pay a single fee for the month (at this time there are no makeup classes).
– Class will be capped at 10 people. After 10 people have committed for the month a waitlist will be created.
– Those who were signed up the previous month will have first dibs on the next month. Anyone not continuing will be replaced with the next person on the waitlist. If that initial person wants to join the training again, they will be added to the waitlist for future openings.
This weekly class will be taught by NYCSS Instructor Tony Mita
Space in our weekly class is on a first come first serve basis. All other students will be put on a waitlist. If you are interested in joining us for class, let us know below: