The well-being of our students and instructors is our top priority, therefore the following health and safety protocols will be in place.
*Precautions and Protocols In Place*
As we continue to monitor the situation in the NY area, the following guidelines have been modified to meet current CDC Guidance for preventive measures:
At All Times:
- If any participant is feeling ill leading up to or during the event, they will be asked to stay home and will be refunded accordingly (full or partial depending on event participated).
- NYCSS will CANCEL a workshop at any time if deemed appropriate by the city, state or our own judgement.
- Masks may be removed during training by participants who have been fully vaccinated.
- As per CDC reccomendation, a student is considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after receiving the final (or only) dose of their vaccine.
- Students must provide proof of vaccination before the beginning of class in person by presenting their vaccination card or by means of a clear, well lit photo of their card.
- All unvaccinated students must remain masked at all times.
- If a student chooses to continue wearing a mask during training, they may do so. NYCSS respects the personal choices made by students in regards to their personal comfort and well being.