*Precautions and Protocols In Place*
The well-being of our students and instructors is our top priority, therefore the following health and safety protocols will be in place:
- An NYCSS Admin will be taking temperatures at the beginning of every event to allow admittance into the Event.
- MASKS will be worn at all times indoors & outdoors on the training grounds.
- Social Distancing Practices will be in place at all times, including breaks (which will be enjoyed outdoors if at all possible).
- If any participant is feeling ill leading up to or during the event, they will be asked to stay home and will be refunded accordingly (full or partial depending on event participated).
- NYCSS will CANCEL a workshop at any time if deemed appropriate by the city, state or our own judgement.
In the Event a workshop is cancelled, all participants will receive a full refund
We are closely monitoring the situation and will update these protocols as needed. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com