An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 26, 2021
Class is open to all skill and experience levels, so don’t worry if you haven’t worked with us before!
Enrollment in our weekly class is now done on a monthly basis. Here’s what that means for you:
– All students will commit to train for that entire month.
– Class will be 2 hours on a weekday evening at Studio 353 on W. 48th Street in Manhattan.
– Like a gym membership, you will pay for the month (whether or not you can attend). The rate will be divided by the number of students participating. This could make it $25-$30/week if 8 people are interested or $50-$60/week for 4 people. The more people involved, the cheaper it will be for everyone. Class will be capped at 8 people. After 8 people have committed for the month a waitlist will be created.
– Those who were signed up the previous month will have first dibs on the next month. Anyone not continuing will be replaced with the next person on the waitlist. If that initial person wants to join the training again, they will be added to the waitlist for future openings.
– If enough people are interested in this approach, then a 2nd session will be opened.
If you are interested in joining us for class, let us know below: