An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 30, 2021
The weapon for the Month of March is Saber!
NYCSS weekly classes are currently running based off a monthly membership. Here’s how it will work:
– All students will commit to train for that entire month.
– Class will be 2 hours on a weekday evening at Studio 353 on W. 48th Street in Manhattan.
– Like a gym membership, you will pay for the month (whether or not you can attend). The rate will be divided by the number of students participating. This could make it $25-$30/week if 8 people are interested or $50-$60/week for 4 people. The more people involved, the cheaper it will be for everyone. Class will be capped at 8 people. After 8 people have committed for the month a waitlist will be created.
– Those who were signed up the previous month will have first dibs on the next month. Anyone not continuing will be replaced with the next person on the waitlist. If that initial person wants to join the training again, they will be added to the waitlist for future openings.
– If enough people are interested in this approach, then a 2nd session will be opened.
We are very excited about this idea, so if you are interested:
**All courses will adhere to NYCSS Precautions & Protocols for In-Person Training**