Class will be from 7:45 to 9:45pm on the following dates:
– June 7th
– June 14th
– June 21st
– June 28th
Enrollment in our weekly class is now done on a month to month basis. Here’s what that means for you:
– All students will commit to train for that entire month.
– Classes will be 2 hours long.
– Students pay a single fee for the month (at this time there are no makeup classes).
– Class will be capped at 10 people. After 10 people have committed for the month a waitlist will be created.
– Those who were signed up the previous month will have first dibs on the next month. Anyone not continuing will be replaced with the next person on the waitlist. If that initial person wants to join the training again, they will be added to the waitlist for future openings.
This weekly class will be taught by NYCSS Instructor Tony Mita
Here are a few notes and instructions about entering the space:
-There is a buzzer located next to the front door when you arrive. Buzz 201 to be let in.
-Please make sure no one else is admitted when entering and exiting. You may contact us (instead of buzzing the number) if you need assistance.
-Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of class, as there is a class in the space before us.
-When you enter the studio, you must remove your street shoes (there are shelves for storage by the door).
-The space has changing rooms where you will be able to get ready, store your belongings and stretch. Please walk along the wooden floor to get there.
– For training we must wear clean, indoor only shoes on the mats. These should be flat soled if possible and can not be black soled shoes. It will be fine if you need to work in socks or bare feet for the first week or two while you get these shoes.