An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until February 23, 2022
Train on an individual basis! All skill levels are welcome. Our class is designed in an ongoing format to build upon your skill level and goals as a performer. Various styles are taught concurrently; on a given night you may be working on unarmed combat while others are working on Saber or a pair working on choreography for a project!
Class is open to all skill and experience levels, so don’t worry if you haven’t worked with us before!
Enrollment in our weekly class is now done on a monthly basis. Here’s what that means for you:
– All students will commit to train for that entire month.
– Class will be 2 hours on Wednesday nights in Staten Island
– Students pay a single fee for the month (at this time there are no makeup classes).
– Class will be capped at 10 people. After 10 people have committed for the month a waitlist will be created.
– Those who were signed up the previous month will have first dibs on the next month. Anyone not continuing will be replaced with the next person on the waitlist. If that initial person wants to join the training again, they will be added to the waitlist for future openings.
Ask About Our Special Discounts Available for Staten Island Residents!
This weekly class will be taught by NYCSS Instructor Vincent Lane