Class is open to all skill and experience levels, so don’t worry if you haven’t worked with us before!
Enrollment in our weekly class is now done on a monthly basis. Here’s what that means for you:
– All students will commit to train for that entire month.
– Class will be 2 hours on a weekday evening at Studio 353 on W. 48th Street in Manhattan.
– Students pay a single fee for the month (at this time there are no makeup classes). The rate will be divided by the number of students participating. The more people involved, the cheaper it will be for everyone!
– Class will be capped at 8 people. After 8 people have committed for the month a waitlist will be created.
– Those who were signed up the previous month will have first dibs on the next month. Anyone not continuing will be replaced with the next person on the waitlist. If that initial person wants to join the training again, they will be added to the waitlist for future openings.
*All in-person training will follow NYCSS Covid Precautions and Protocols*
This weekly class will be taught by NYCSS Instructor Tony Mita
Space in our weekly class is on a first come first serve basis. All other students will be put on a waitlist. If you are interested in joining us for class, let us know below: